Parental Rights

Arlington lawyer Stephanie Foster has extensive experience helping stepparents adopt their stepchildren. She has more than 17 years of experience in family law matters and knowledgeably guides a family through every phase of an adoption, which includes gathering records, preparing documents, filing the petition, completing a screening and finalizing the adoption. Contact the Law Offices of Stephanie A. Foster, P.C. in Arlington to schedule an appointment with a qualified parental rights attorney regarding the termination of parental rights and adoption of a child by a stepparent.

Grandparents’ Rights

When parents are “unfit” or have not been involved in raising their children, a court may allow grandparents to have custody of their grandchildren. In such cases, the grandparents may need to demonstrate to the court that they are healthy and able to care for the children. They also may need to show the court that they have a strong bond with their grandchildren. The Foster Law Office helps grandparents understand their rights and prepare a strong case that will allow them to play a meaningful role in raising their grandchildren. Contact the grandparents’ rights lawyer in Arlington to schedule a consultation.

 Termination of Parental Rights

Stephanie Foster has helped Tarrant County families in terminating the parental rights of a non-supporting, biological parent. Such cases usually involve a natural parent who has been absent from a child’s life. In contested cases, however, she has fought aggressively for involuntary termination of parental rights on behalf of stepparents or grandparents who seek to provide a nurturing home for a child. As part of the adoption process, the Foster Law Firm also files name change requests for children and adults. It also handles other adoption-related matters for families.  Contact skilled parental rights attorney Stephanie Foster at 817-277-2805. At the Foster Law Firm, we handle cases involving the termination of parental rights, stepparent adoptions and grandparents’ rights. Schedule a consultation to discuss the details of your case.